It is a faculty driven body with active student-body support to bridge the gap between academia and industry practices and prepare the students to take up leading marketing roles and positions.
- Two DMS Faculty Incharges per Academic Year
- 30 students [all three years] per Academic Year
To stimulate creativity, innovation and foster convergence of marketing theories and practices amongst the stakeholders at DME Management School.
To give an exposure to its students and train the budding marketing managers through a wide spectrum of activities like educative lecture series, training sessions, simulation exercises, professional courses and certifications.
- Enhancing student employability by timely interaction with DMS Placement Team
- Improved industry internship attachment in Marketing domain
- Increased student’s ownership in DMS Placement Process
- Arranging and ensuring strong participation in Marketing management and skill development sessions.
- Understand new area of marketing like Tourism, Rural, International, Fashion marketing etc
- Conducting original surveys for marketing research
- Increased and continuous student participation from existing and alumni students for placement and internship work
- Support to DMS – TPO team in arranging various internship and placement drives, Marketing quizzes and competitions.
- Arranging and Inviting marketing and industry professionals for interacting with students
- Smooth and successful conduct of placement process
- Build a network with Marketing Professionals and advisors from the industry
- Gain hands-on experience and exposure of Marketing trends and practices
- Pursue training and skill development in areas of digital marketing, social media marketing and integration of technology in marketing.
- Higher and better job placements and internships with a wider industry reach in Marketing Management Areas
- Placement SOP Implementation at DMS
- Trained BBA students in the area of Marketing