It is a faculty driven body with active student-body support to bridge the gap between academia and industry practices and prepare the students to take up leading marketing roles and positions.
- Two DMS Faculty Incharges per Academic Year
- 30 students [all three years] per Academic Year
To mould and foster Human Resource professionals at DME Management School, with a humanitarian approach, in pursuit of Excellence with Ethics.
To train its student members via a rewarding combination of practical experience, networking, training, organising , and knowledge sharing, to empathize, socialize and humanize, thus fulfilling the sole purpose of being a Human Resource professional.
- Enhancing student employability by timely interaction with DMS Placement Team
- Improved industry internship attachment
- Increased student’s ownership in DMS Placement Process
- Arranging and ensuring strong participation in Career counseling sessions
- Continuous improvement in the systems and processes
- Obtaining industry feedback for improving the process
- Increased and continuous student participation from existing and alumni students for placement and internship work
- Support to DMS – TPO team in arranging various internship and placement drives, HR Conclave etc
- Arrangement of HR interaction for students
- Smooth and successful conduct of placement process
- Build a network with HR Professionals and advisors from the industry
- Gain hands-on experience of HR working
- Pursue training and courses in HR
- Higher and better job placements and internships with a wider industry reach in Management Areas
- Placement SOP Implementation at DMS
- Trained BBA students in the area of Human Resource